First I'd like to apologize to my LLSR fans because I've been fairly absent for a month. Not only did hubby return from overseas to join me stateside (whoop, whoop!), but we went on vacation AND I started a new job a couple of weeks ago. Are you thinking I'm going to change the site to Working Lady Stateside Recipes? Nope, not quite.
I've brought you a great recipe from my good friend Meridith B and her two cutie pie girls eating the final product. Aren't they adorable? If you are as big of a pumpkin fan as I am, you are gonna LOVE these. If the leaves don't change for Fall where you live and you are still wearing tank tops, throw some of these in the oven and make a cup of apple cider. Maybe, just maybe, it will feel a little more autumn-ish.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 and 2/3 cup of all purpose flour
1 cup of sugar1 tablespoon of pumpkin spice
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of baking powder
Mix all of the above into one bowl
2 large eggs
1 cup of plain pumpkin (Libby's or something similar)
1/2 cup of melted butter
1 cup of milk chocolate chips
Mix this part into another bowl
Then mix both bowls together and spoon into muffin pan.
Bake on 350 degrees for 30 minutes
Don't forget the frosting!! Enjoy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment